Saturday, August 29, 2009

Why I Joined my Local MS Walk Organizing Committee

"I initially joined the Newmarket MS Walk committee to help the people in my area suffering with MS and to raise money for a cure for MS. To my surprise I was at the receiving end. I not only met some wonderful people but I have made many great friends. It has given me a great sense of accomplishment to be part of the successful efforts to end MS ." - Mary Ann Slattery, Newmarket MS Walk Co-Chair

Joining a MS Walk organizing committee is a great way for you to become more involved in your community while truly making a difference. For more information about how you can join an organizing committee in your area please contact msvolunteers@msociety.ca or call 1-800-268-7582 x2321.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...