Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spread the Word!


Now you can help spread the word about the 2010 MS Walk so that your whole network will join the movement to end MS. Visit our website's new 'Spread the Word' page to use a variety of images and tools for your blog, e-mail, website or social networking pages. Find desktop wallpaper, videos, e-mail signatures, badges, logos, posters and more - all to spread awareness of the MS Walk that is less than 2 months away! Click here now to 'Spread the Word'.

1 comment:

  1. I agree - idea to stop so drastic disease (MS), spreading the word is nice.

    But how? I'd like my MS to be stopped by spreading a word and walking.

    Regretfully, I am rather sceptical. No doctors and no medications couldn't help me in over 10 years.

    Anyway, good luck

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...