Tuesday, April 3, 2012

And the winner is…

 
Thank you to everyone who participated in the “Share the Love” story contest that took place in February.

All of the entries were truly remarkable, but we are happy to congratulate Janet M. Vandenberg, from “Team Cindy”, who won Subway gift cards for all of her team members by writing about her love for her Team Captain. You can watch for the runner-up stories in future e-newsletters*.
  
Now, here is Janet’s loving story about her Team Captain, and daughter, Cindy:

 “Our Team Captain is my daughter, Cindy.  She was diagnosed with MS in September of 2011.  She is my only daughter, my love and my inspiration.  She has taken everything in stride and does not let this disease and what goes along with it tie her down.  She keeps trucking along, not letting the ups and downs stop her.  She’s the strongest individual I know of and has taught everyone she knows to not give up and reach for the stars.  She brings joy and laughter to everyone she is around and keeps such a positive attitude. She is amazing, she is everything, she is my daughter who I love with all my heart ....... XOXOXOXO”

Congratulations to Team Cindy! And good luck to all MS Walk teams as we countdown to event day!!

* If you’d like to sign-up to receive the MS Walk’s e-newsletter, click here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...