Monday, May 5, 2014

THANK YOU!!

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the Mandarin MS Walk this past weekend! You have ensured another year of funding for cutting-edge Canadian MS research to end this disease and essential services for Canadians living with MS.






















You’ve made a difference, and you should let the world know! If you haven’t already, send a thank you message to your donors. And why not update your Facebook status or tweet one of the messages below:

Canada has the highest prevalence of MS in the world. I gave hope to Canadians living with MS when I raised funds and participated in the Mandarin MS Walk. Thank you to everyone who supported me, for giving hope to Canadians touched by MS. #MSWalkCanada



Canada has the highest prevalence of MS in the world. I gave hope to #endMS when I raised funds & participated in the #MSWalkCanada
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...