Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Join a MS Walk Planning Committee. Be an end to MS.

This was my first year as a member of the MS Society - Milton - Halton Hills MS Walk planning committee and I can honestly say that it has been more than a pleasure to have been a part of this group. I have learned so much in terms of what and who is in my community, how strongly the passion and dedication of our community shines, and how creative and motivated is the MS Society in capturing the true essence of giving. I had a wonderful time making new friends and contributing to this very worthy cause. I am already looking forward to how I can help make the 2010 Milton – Halton Hills MS Walk event even bigger and better!

Thanks,
Luisa


For more information about how you can join a MS Walk planning committee in your area please contact Volunteer Resources at 1-800-268-7582 ext. 2321 or msvolunteers@mssociety.ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...