Monday, June 18, 2012

"The Tail and I" by Angela Kirby

Angela, walking the beautiful beaches of North Topsail
Island, NC, fashioned her past MS Walk bibs into a tail.


Angela Kirby shares her inspirational story on how she participated in her own MS Walk while on vacation during this year’s Pickering-Ajax MS Walk event:

“I ‘had’ to (sniffle, sniffle!) WALK while on vacation this year – a real hardship WALKing the beautiful beach of North Topsail Island, North Carolina...NOT! I took my reasons for WALKing over the years with me so I wouldn’t be alone and wore the fabulous 2011 MS Walk 20th anniversary t-shirt so anyone else would know what I was doing. I received lots of smiles but no further donations. Ah well, so what! I had fun!” 

Thank you for sharing Angela and proving that you can lace up for someone you love anytime, anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...